Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week 63 - Manvel

This week is going to be hard.
I have to live in a member's home for the entire week because I am STILL really sick. boo. I was throwing up blood yesterday. And just when I thought I was over it.  I am constantly sick, and food won't stay inside of me for more than three hours.  I went to a doctor and she gave me an antibiotic. They think it might be an infection, they could not do blood work though, so that one is a tossup. I will see what I can do, but if I do not get better soon, I think President might have to send me home... I hate that thought. I don't want to go home.

On another note, we had a mission conference with Elder and Sister Zwick.  I saw HR and got to talk to him a lot.  He is in H2 right now. haha
The Zwicks are awesome! One thing that really stood out to me was that we need to simplify the way we teach. Something I can see in myself is that as I get better at speaking Spanish, my teaching gets more and more complex. I just need to slow down and simplify. That is pretty cool. 
 
Another thing I realized this week is that all of these dumb trials and struggles that I am going through are teaching me. Helping me to develop Christlike attributes. I feel like you guys would be blown away at how much I have "grown up" in this last month alone. 
 
I have to go now. Wish me luck. 

Love you guys,
Elder Grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment