Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Week 61 - Manvel

Hi,
 One thing that really stuck out to me from the missionary broadcast this last week was having the mindset of "You know what you need to do, now go do it." That is something that I want to work on for the rest of my life. 

I am losing both of my companions and taking over this area.  I will miss these guys.
My new comp for the upcoming transfer will be Elder Woodward.
 
I'm sending a picture (below) of the Correa family. They are awesome! She is due with her baby on Feb 12 and they asked me to stand in on the baby blessing!  I'm glad I'll still be here.
 
I was really sick this week. (again) I spoke with the nurse this week and she had me start eating bland and soft foods but that hasn't really stopped my symptoms.  I am going to Urgent Care today and hopefully getting this under control.
 
Again, sorry so short but, "You know what you need to do, now go do it." 

I love you all,
Elder Grimes
The wonderful Correa family.
 Our good friend, Jose
 The three amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment