Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Week 60 - Manvel

Hello Everyone,

I got to go to the Houston Temple this week and it was an unforgettable experience! I love being able to go to the House of the Lord and to be reminded of the Covenants that I have made, and the blessings I have been promised as I am obedient!
Sitting in the Temple I had the opportunity to reflect on everything that had to happen to get me there that day. I thought of the examples of Priesthood leadership and how I was raised. An interesting word has been in my mind for the last few days. That word is posterity. Really interesting how our faithfulness has an impact on our posterity!

I've been sick this week, I don't know what I have but the other guys aren't sick.  I keep drinking and I'll get a blessing later today so this week should be better.  We've given up on the fleas, we only see one or two every couple of days now.  The biggest bummer is that we are out of miles and haven't been able to get up to see B. and A. has slowed down.  They are such great people and I'm so glad that I have met them.

Sorry this is so short, enjoy these pictures.

I love you all,
Elder Grimes
Elder Bird gave me a haircut this week...I think he did a great job!

 The Houston Temple
 I love this place!
 My eternal family.
 Temple day with these guys.
 Until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment