Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 58 - Manvel

  1. Hey Fam,
     
    Asombro me da el amor que me da Jesús.
    Confuso estoy por Su gracia y por Su luz,
    y tiemblo al ver que por mí Él Su vida dio;
    por mí, tan indigno, Su sangre Él derramó.
  2. Cuán asombroso es que por amarme así
    muriera Él por mí. Cuán asombroso es lo que dio por mí.
  3. Me cuesta entender que quisiera Jesús bajar
    del trono divino para mi alma rescatar;
    que Él extendiera perdón a tal pecador
    y me redimiera y diera Su gran amor.
  4. Cuán asombroso es que por amarme así
    muriera Él por mí. Cuán asombroso es lo que dio por mí.
  5. Comprendo que Él en la cruz se dejó clavar.
    Pagó mi rescate; no lo podré olvidar.
    Por siempre jamás al Señor agradeceré;
    mi vida y cuanto yo tengo a Él daré.
This is 'Asombro me da' 
My favorite hymn is Spanish. In English it is 'I stand all amazed'
read through it in English when you get the chance. I love it. Just know that the translation leaves out a lot of meaning.  There are some things that you can't translate from Spanish to English.
 

B., A., H., R., and the G. family are all doing great!!

Also, Pretty sure the fleas are gone, Which is really nice. haha I threw out all of my bedding and got a sleeping bag. I have been using a sleeping bag for the last 2 weeks. 
And -Yes we have fun plans this week, we get to teach the gospel!!! 
Have a great week, I love you!
Elder Grimes

Fun on Splits
 Alvin Sunset
 All in a days work
 There is a Hispanic tradition called 'La rosca de Reyes'. They celebrate that on January, 6th. That is when the three wise men bring all of the children their presents.  They make this big cake thing and put three little plastic people in it. Whoever gets a little people has to make tamales for the whole family! Elder Bird got one!
 Utah isn't the only place with freaky weather...BRRR
  We had to stop by the mission office this week so Elder Burke took us to Taco Bell. 
Another district just happened to be there right after their district meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment