Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 54 - Manvel

Hi Everyone,
I am doing really well.  I am staying in my area, but we will have to move to a new apartment. So do not send me anything to my current address. I am also keeping my second son and my cousin. (Elders Bird and McQueen) I love training.  Elder Bird is becoming a really powerful missionary really fast.
Our area is HUGE!!!!!  We have to move because most of our investigators are in Alvin and we live in Pearland. We only get 1300 miles a month that we can drive. We are planning on moving down to Alvin to be in the middle of the area. We cover Pearland, Friendswood, Hillcrest, Santa Fe, Liverpool, and everything in between.

This week was really awesome. We got four new investigators!   J. came to church yesterday!! He told us that he loved it. He goes to a Pentecostal church and he is all about the music.  All of our other investigators are doing fine.  A. is a mother seems really interested in being baptized.

 I think it is super fun to "busq" (BOOSK) apartments. haha   Buscar is the spanish word for "to look for" we use that in English all the time.  We have found that almost nowhere does corporate leasing and the short time notice is really weighing on us. We are actually pretty scared but we know we will be fine.

Brig asked us if we are having FHE EVERY week and if we have family prayer EVERY day.  When we admitted that we do not make it every time , he sent the following.;)
I know it can be hard to always have FHE and Family Prayer but don't be ashamed!! That is why we have repentance. We learn from our mistakes, we change, and we do better.  Don't worry about a thing!  I invite you to follow the council you received at Stake Conference and act on the promptings that you had during that meeting.

I love you all, have a great week!
Elder Grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment