Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 49 - H2

Transfer News!
     I'm being transferred to FW41 -Manvel Northeast District in the Friendswood Zone.  I have heard that the area is supa dope fire. Elder Huaraca came from there and says it is awesome!  I will be training Elders McQueen and Elder Bird and we will be living in Pearland, Texas.  Elder McQueen has been out as long as Elder Kennedy.  This is Elder Bird's second transfer.  Elder Kennedy is staying. I am flying solo from the squad.  To answer Mom's questions:  I haven't had time to get my haircut.  Yes, I voted.  No, I probably don't know how much you love me ;) 
    Lately I really like Doctrine and Covenants 68:6.  Read it and you will know why!  I went to the Zoo and the Temple this week.  It was a way fun week!  I loved everything about the Zoo.  On Wednesday we went to the Temple. It was such a cool experience. I did a family name and it made it that much more powerful. I did it all by myself!! I didn't need any help from the workers. Yeah memory!!  On Friday we had a great time working on a service project at Kolter Elementary.
     Sorry so short, we are moving today and we will be super busy. 
I love you all,
Elder Grimes
Guy on a Buffalo
 Lioness
 Squad
 Eagle
 Temple Day!
 Grimes and Kennedy
  Service Project
 Will Work for Service
 Squad plus 1
 Wiglicious Wigs - HAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment