Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 23 - H2

****Note from Brig's Mom - Elder Grimes will be 19 years old on Sunday, May 8th.****
It you have a minute please send him a Happy Birthday wish either by email
(brigham.grimes@myldsmail.net) 
or to the mission home (address in the right bar under his picture)
You could email me for his direct address if you want as well.   buffergrimes@gmail.com    -Thanks!


Hi Family,

     I am super stoked about Blake being ordained a priest!!!  I am once again at computer in a library!! How is everyone doing?? I am super great! This week was pretty great. I had my first actual exchange!! I have had one before but we only took a zone leader with us. This time Elder Spjute left the area and I had a zone leader here with me! I Had to guide him around my new area and speak Spanish by myself for a day!! I was super surprised by how much Spanish I know.  My Spanish is getting a lot quicker, and I also found my way around the area pretty well too. I had Elder Webster, he is a super soft spoken guy and he is currently serving in Burmese. It's a crazy language!!! The flood cleanup is all done now.  It was super sad, one lady lost a giant box of family photos albums.  Other that that, we have one Investigator with a baptismal date, no guarantee that she will actually get baptized, but I am pretty stoked about it!!! Her name is K and her brother is a less active member.

   That is so cool about McSweeneys serving in Australia!!  I got the email from Dad telling me to get a guitar for my birthday...Thank you guys so much!!!  Having a guitar will be so much fun!
I love you all! Talk to you Sunday!!
Elder Grimes

Czech Book of Mormon (Hi Grandma and Grandpa!)
 Just me.
 This is Hercules!
 Sometimes I take good pictures ;)
 Elder Spjute and crawfish.  
I think I am allergic to crawfish...I got super itchy and my throat felt like it was gonna die!

No comments:

Post a Comment