Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 18 - Brazos, Texas

***From Brig's Mom... I would love it if everyone who reads this will take a selfie every time you go to the temple and email it to Brig. I know that he will love seeing you!****

Hello!!!
Hi everybody!!  A couple of highlights from this week:
1.  I found 103 names with ordinances to do in under 30 minutes!! (new personal record)
2.  I heard 'Shut Up and Dance' at Taco Bell. It made me think about Mom.
3.  Uncle P., Aunt S. and daughters are in the "Good to be alive" Music video on Mormon Channel.  hahaha we were in the clerks office doing family history when I glanced over and saw G.  lol, it was awesome!

I love getting emails with the wardie selfies.  You guys should take temple selfies every time you go to a temple!

Mom, the sign you made of Texas is the coolest thing I have ever seen!!!!
I got the Easter packages on Thursday and the letter on Saturday. lol  Thanks for the Easter stuff.  We made our nano block Easter Island heads and took a picture with a waffle for size reference.  We made Elder Grimaldos be the Tree of Life, hahaha we aren't missionaries or anything ;)  That tie is the most amazing tie I have ever seen in my life.  Funny story, you know my black tie with the silver paisley design?  Well, there is a member in the branch who has always told me that he loves that tie.  Yesterday in branch council he walked in and sat next to me and said, "That is a beautiful tie.  You have great ties."  He looked at it for a second and then said, "Can I have that tie?"  I said, "Nah, my Mommy sent it to me."  Plus it makes me think about Lilo and Stitch.

We have a couple of teaching appointments with less active members set for this week. Heavenly Father will never forget you.  Even when you forget Him.  We currently do not have any investigators.  This area is super hard and I am very discouraged at times, but I'm trying my darndest to keep my head up.  Read Philippians 3:13-14.  Leave the past behind you.  You have the divine potential to become as God is now.  Always press forward.

For General Conference we will go to the chapel because it will be broadcast there.

Thank you guys for taking care of me from so far away.
I love you guys so much!!
Elder Grimes

Easter Tie
 Nano Blocks, Thanks family!
 Easter Island, these are tiny!
 Tree of Life
 Easter with Sister A. her cakes are "da bomb"

No comments:

Post a Comment