Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 17 - Brazos, Texas

Hey Y'all
   What's good family?? How are all of you? Blake looks so fly in that suit. Dang. This week was super weird. We met lots of weirdos. In our district there are eight missionaries, Elder Grimaldo and I are the only guys. Therefore, if the sisters find someone questionable, we end up teaching them. We are in the Relief Society district, haha it's ok though, we enjoy it.
 I am understanding the language so much!!! We went on splits yesterday and I went with Presidente S. and we had conversations!!  I was so proud of myself. When we center our lives on Christ and his teachings, we find true growth and progression. That hit me really hard yesterday.
  Thanks for the package Mom, The coloring book is the coolest thing ever!! (found on lds.org) to answer some of your questions: We do not get fed too often. Elder Grimaldo is great!! And we have no plans for Easters.  I am feeling a lot better than I was. Still sneezy, but my eyes are fine now. haha.  I got two medicines haha but don't worry, I am being careful with them and following the "destructions" ;)

 My time is up for today.. but I love you guys so much and I am super happy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 The biggest hill in Texas.
This is an Eggnog otter pop. It is the best thing in the whole world. 
 Thanks Brandi!




No comments:

Post a Comment