Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 15 - Brazos, Texas

The area is really weird because it is named the Brazos area, but it reaches from our apartment in Rosenberg all the way to Guy TX.  It is super huge. We have Rosenberg in our area but it isn't called that.  President Hall came to our gospel principles class last week. That was weird but cool.
This week was kinda rough because all of our appointments cancelled... ALL of them. We didn't even have any dinner appointments.  Plus I was miserable because of my eye. We did not have any cool stories this week, I'm sorry.  I've been through the ringer this week. And on top of that, I have wicked allergies. hahaha I am dying. I don't know if it is actually pink eye or allergies because it's been like this for about 2 weeks. It's just super itchy all the time.  Elder Grimaldo and I are having a ton of fun with language study.  We speak nothing but Spanish on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.  We had a good burger at Whataburger this week!  Oh, our Fusion is lame. It blew a fuse and I had to replace it. But the fuses are not standard sizes so we had to go super far to find the right ones. Could you send me my leather scriptures that I got when I was 8?  The binding on mine is bent and it is struggling. Seminary took a toll on them. I do not want a quad, just a triple and a bible so my first set will be great. I also lost a pair of my pants this week. The zipper is broken, the teeth do not line up right and they make me super mad. So I gave up on them. I am wearing suit pants today as my other pants are in the laundry :)  Sister S. has us drop our laundry off to her on Monday morning and she washes all of our laundry for us for free.  She is really nice!

Love you, talk next week!!!

 Yellow Rose of Texas
 My eyes itch!
There are little lizards on EVERYTHING.
 I think Elder Grimaldo and I are going to visit this store sometime soon. I want to go so bad. 
 We are in the middle of nowhere. We drove out to Beesely the other day and it was super cool!!!
A Broken Heart and a Contrite Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment