Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week 3 - MTC



"I love you guys and hope the wedding is cool. I get to go to the temple today too.  I don't know what to tell you guys about. Every week is the same in spiritual boot camp.  I look forward to our morning service projects where we get to clean the toilets... just a change of the schedule. This whole experience is weird, because I'm not far from home yet and it still feels like home here.  My teachers are super cool.  Which is nice because we spend 15 hours a day in the classroom.  We only get breaks to eat.  I FEEL SO FAT.
I will say that we taught five lessons in Spanish on Thursday. That was fun. Brother A. is such a dope guy!  In class on Thursday, Elder N complimented his tie, so Bro A. said, "cambiamos?" and they traded ties right there.  It was really cool.  Yesterday I wore the tie that Danny gave me and he asked if I wanted to trade.  I explained to him that I wasn't willing to part with that one and apologized.  He was super cool about it and explained how he missed his brothers.  I miss Dan and Blake.  Is the blurb holding out?  Throw me a bone here. 
On Christmas day I will be calling home from 3:15 to 3:45!  I will probably only speak broken spanish to you guys. haha  
Yes I did get all three packages. Thank you so much!!! Sharon also sent me a package. There were Chewbacca socks in it!!
Christmas requests: a beanie, and a yo-yo. I don't know how to send things home, but I got all of you guys some Christmas presents. I got you all presents but I have to figure out how to send stuff home first!  I love you guys!!!!!! Talk to you in a week!!!"
Elder Grimes


                                                The Package from Sharon - Thanks Sharon!!
                                               Moroni standing on the mountain top for Dad
                                                         Me and my companion Elder J.





No comments:

Post a Comment